We provide information, advice and training on employment matters for voluntary and community groups, social enterprises and other small to medium sized organisations.
We offer a professional, efficient and cost-effective service to organisations in Rotherham and the surrounding area. All of our support operates in line with employment legislation and best practice, As we work in your sector, we are best placed to understand your needs and help ensure your organisation complies with best practice and stays within the law. We offer help and advice on the following:
- compiling and amending policies and procedures
- contract of employment
- employee relations (discipline and grievance)
- capability/performance management
- sickness absence management
- job evaluation
- tailored training on all of the above
There may be a reasonable charge for this service, depending on the support required. Please contact us for more details.
Shafiq Hussain, Human Resources contact, 01709 834458, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not provide advice to employees. Individuals who need employment law advice can contact:
• ACAS tel: 08457 474747 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm)
• a local Citizens Advice Bureau
• a local law centre