We provide a comprehensive Payroll Bureau for organisations and groups employing staff and is individualised to meet each businesses pay periods, payment dates and employee contracts.
We offer a professional and personal approach which is efficient and cost effective for groups concerned with legislation changes being brought into force by the Government. We are HMRC RTI compliant and are currently working closely with businesses on the new Workplace Pension Reforms.
The payroll service is fully computerised and the experienced payroll officer provides full guidance and advice in all aspects of Payroll and Payroll costings, Statutory payments and recovery and PAYE and NIC’s. All advice given is incorporated in the competitive rates charged for the service.
The service includes:
- Bespoke payroll preparation and calculation.
- Payslips and payroll documentation sent via secure email within the payroll software.
- Tax, National Insurance and Third Party obligations.
- Pension schemes within the payroll database.
- HMRC Real Time Information (RTI) online filing in line with current legislation.
- SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP calculation, advice and recovery where possible.
- Clear payroll advice and guidance.
- Tax Year-End balancing and online filing.
- Completing P9ds and P11ds for Benefits in Kind.
- Payroll costing and redundancy calculations can be requested but will be charged as an additional item.
And in all cases we discuss the payroll details with authorised personnel from the company, never the employees unless requested to do so.
01709 726892 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or a quote for the service.